Let’s get started!
- My life runs on lists.(To do lists, event lists, grocery lists, work lists, cleaning lists, MOVING lists*, etc.) I even have lists within lists. It gets pretty serious sometimes! Surprisingly though, I am not the most organized person on the planet. However one of my goals for 2018 is to become more organized, so at least I know where to begin!
- My favorite color is mint/seafoam blue. ‘Nuff said.
- I love a good graphic tee but I hate to wear t-shirts. It is all about the text and the neckline. My favorite tees are anything BUT a crew-neck tee and the text has to be witty, fun and font styled properly! (Yes. That’s a thing!)
- I married my high school *not so* sweetheart. Okay, so this one sounds funny but let me explain. I met David the summer before my freshmen year and we dated for a month before realizing it wasn’t going to work. (Or so we thought!) We tried getting back together multiple times throughout high school, but it never worked out. Then right after my high school graduation, he told me he was going to marry me. I laughed, told him no thanks and then two years later I married him. (My how things change!)
- I am a self taught hand-letterer and rookie calligrapher. Ever since I can remember, I have been a doodler. But it wasn’t until my wedding in 2013, that I began intentionally practicing the art of calligraphy and hand-lettering.
- Double buns are my favorite! I have loved them since Baby Spice wore them best. (Where my 90’s kids at?) But it wasn’t until recently that I built up enough courage to wear them myself and now there is no turning back!
- I rarely carry a purse. But if I do, it’s a cross body. Always.
- I love black and white almost as much as I love bright colors. But still not as much as mint/seafoam blue. (See #2)
- I follow Pantone trends like it is my job. I just love getting a glimpse of the colors that will be littering the streets of the world for the following season. Call me crazy!
- I used to loath Mexican food. Now it is one of my favorites. (However, Italian food and baked goods are still at the tippy, tippy top!)
Okay, that was fun! Now you tell me a little something about yourself. I love getting to know you gals!
Best & Blessings,